Senior BI Engineer We are currently looking for a Senior BI Engineer to join a world leading media business in central London on a permanent...
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes
A well renowned FinTech business based in central London is currently looking for DevOps candidates to join their rapidly expanding team on a contract basis.
Working with the automation, replication and scaling of public cloud and private data centre environments, the successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes (including its deployment), and providing the tooling to support their operational requirements.
The successful DevOps Engineer will need to have significant skills in:
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Containerized technologies (kubernetes, helm, docker, etc.)
- Scripting in Python, Ruby or Bash
- Multi-Data Centre management, replications and scaling
- Metrics and monitoring using Splunk, Sumo Logic or open-source alternatives
For more information on this role, please get in touch with an up to date CV to the details below at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.