Full Stack C# .NET (Core) Software Developer | LEARN AZURE! | LONDON
£70,000 - £90,000 + bonus + benefits
Global software company in Central London is looking to expand the team with a Senior Full Stack C# .NET Developer to work on a first-of-it's-kind project that will disrupt and majorly impact the maritime industry.
They are looking for a hands-on technologist skilled in full-stack C# .NET who is confident in delivering .NET, Web API and Angular (2+) based applications and has a curiosity to prototype with newer architectures, frameworks and concepts to take this product to the next level. You will be incremental in re-engineering this application over time onto .NET Core, Angular8, Azure (CosmosDB, Azure SQL, Functions etc.), microservices.
When will the scope of the role to constantly improve and modernise systems stop? Pretty much never, there are big growth plans here! There is a real start-up feel to the company and a passionate, collaborative Technology and Software Development team to share ideas and innovate with
Experience & Skills that are essential...
- Hands on experience architecting, coding and deploying full-stack web applications in a production environment (.NET /.NET Core, REST API / Web API)
- Proven experience in coding web UI front-ends and Single Page Applications (S.P.A.) using Angular 2+ (ideally 7/8) / Vuejs / Reactjs / Typescript, HTML, CSS
- Experience and mind set for automating and unit testing and working in an Agile, TDD environment
- Strong communication
Desirable Experience & Skills...
- Proven experience in architecting Cloud-hosted platforms (Azure (ideally)/ AWS/ GCP) and understanding the full use of control panel (storage, monitoring, etc.)
- API Scaling
- Experience or strong knowledge and interest into serverless architectures (microservices), CI/ CD pipelines and containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Use of message queueing technologies (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, Azure ServiceBus, Kafka)
- Strong database design and knowledge (SQL Server/ MongoDB / NoSQL)
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted