1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer Permanent £23k £27k LondonOur client, a Managed Service Provider (MSP), are looking for a 1st / 2nd Line Support...
1st Line / Deskside Support - Permanent - London
Our client, a media business, are looking for a Support Technician to come on board and provide on-site and remote support to all staff across London. In particular, we're looking for enthusiastic and approachable individuals who are eager to excel in their career.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Build / deploy Mac workstations
- Provide technical support for deskside issues
- Maintain meeting rooms A/V equipment
- Microsoft Office support
Some of the essential skills and experience are as follows:
- Basic understanding of computer network concepts
- Maintaining various databases throughout the company
- Understanding computer management software
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- General "can-do" service attitude
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking abilities within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of supporting Windows operating systems
- Active Directory experience
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.