IT Technician / IT Technologist £35,000 Office 365 MACCity of London Windows, MAC, Desktop, A/V, Software ManagementI am representing an exciting Marketing & Advertising business...
Sitecore Technical Architect - Permanent - up to £130,000 - London
Our client, a global marketing agency, are looking to welcome a Technical Architect to their team based in London. Named as a Leader in Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, our client work with some of the largest brands across multiple industries including Healthcare, Retail and Technology. They provide market-leading solutions allowing brands to truly connect with people.
Reporting to the Technical Director and Technical Partner, you'll work closely with clients on their technology transformations, being responsible for the definition of roadmaps, product selection, solution design and the planning of various technical projects. You'll act in a true consultative capacity, providing excellent solutions and then aligning solutions with the technical delivery approach for each project.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked on complex technology programmes, specifically with Sitecore. This role will give you the opportunity to work with an innovative and thriving business who operate in over 25 countries across 6 continents.
All candidates must have Sitecore experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the initial discussions relating to architectural and technical delivery approaches
- Completing accurate and thorough technical designs and facilitating the handover to the development teams
- Developing technical project plans, working with appropriate teams
- Manage alignment and risk mitigation processes
- Highlight technical issues and risks and builds project plans to mitigate those risks
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Work with technical and non-technical teams at all levels
Some of the experience and skills are as follows:
- Ability to drive technology vision for clients and define a technology strategies and roadmaps for technology transformation
- Extensive experience delivering enterprise digital transformation projects
- Confident client facing skills
- Software engineering principles and best practice
- Commitment to quality and an understanding of quality assurance and testing practices in agile delivery
- TDD and CI best practices / DevOps techniques
- You should have experience of integration projects working across many of the following technologies:
- Web CMS solutions, specifically Sitecore CMS (v9+)
- Sign-on solutions (Azure AD, Open SSO, PKI)
- Portals and search technologies (BEA Portal, ATG Portal, Sharepoint, Endeca, Lucene, Solr)
- ESBs (e.g. Mule ESB)
- E-Commerce solutions and quote engines
- NoSQL implementations (MongoDB)
- Cloud hosting (e.g. Azure, AWS)
If you have the required skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in some more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.