Sitecore Technical Director - Permanent - up to £130,000 - London
Sitecore Technical Architect - Permanent - up to £130,000 - London
Our client, a global marketing agency, are looking to hire two senior Sitecore professionals to their London based team, a Sitecore Technical Architect and a Sitecore Technical Director. You'll be reporting directly to the Technical Partner,
Named as a Leader in Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, our client work with some of the largest brands across various industries including Healthcare, Retail and Technology. They provide market-leading solutions allowing brands to truly connect with people. As a Technical Director, you'll be responsible for the technical leadership and delivery across enterprise programmes and several projects. You'll ensure that project processes, approaches and teams are fit for purpose and you will oversee the delivery of projects.
As a Technical Architect, you'll work closely with clients on their technology transformations, being responsible for the definition of roadmaps, product selection, solution design and the planning of various technical projects. You'll act in a true consultative capacity, providing excellent solutions and then aligning solutions with the technical delivery approach for each project.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have worked on complex technology programmes, particularly with Sitecore. The role will give you the opportunity to work within an innovative and thriving business whilst working with some of the best technologists in the market.
Some of the experience and skills are as follows:
- Ability to drive technology vision for clients and define a technology strategies and roadmaps for technology transformation
- Extensive experience delivering enterprise digital transformation projects
- Confident client facing skills with proven ability to deal with challenging situations
- Software engineering principles and best practice
- Commitment to quality and an understanding of quality assurance and testing practices in agile delivery
- TDD and CI best practices / DevOps techniques
- Experience working within a digital agency environment would be beneficial
- You should have experience of integration projects working across many of the following technologies:
- Web CMS solutions, specifically Sitecore CMS (v9+)
- Sign-on solutions (Azure AD, Open SSO, PKI)
- Portals and search technologies (BEA Portal, ATG Portal, Sharepoint, Endeca, Lucene, Solr)
- ESBs (e.g. Mule ESB)
To be considered for either roles, please follow the link to apply and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the roles in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.