Senior Service Desk Analyst Central London £40k + BensOur client, a prestigious insurance firm, are looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to come in...
Lead Application Support Analyst - AWS - £72,000
City of London
I am currently representing a leading commodities trading organisation based in the heart of the city of London. They are experts in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets. They are well known in the market for their excellence in the provision of service to their clients.
You will be leading a small off-shore team who are responsible for the support of critical trading applications. You and your team will be responsible for providing incident and problem management for internal and most importantly external clients.
- Communicate and interact with other IT teams, Infrastructure, QA, Development, Operations and 3rd party vendors.
- Experience with AWS OR Azure
- Experience with continuous integrations and deployments - (Github, Nexus, Jenkins, team city, CloudBees)
- Great understanding of Windows Server and Linux Servers
- Working within an ITIL environment
- Must have experience leading a team (any size) managing business critical applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Scripting in PowerShell or BASH
- Knowledge of development languages - .NET, JAVA, C#,
- Web server experience.
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.