PHP Developer ManchesterAre you an experienced, forward thinking self-starter who wants to be involved in a fast-evolving tech start up using the latest technologies? The...
PHP Developer - Manchester
Are you a tech savvy developer who wants to use their technical skillset to make a positive impact on peoples' lives in a fast-growing tech start up? Are you an enthusiastic and committed PHP developer who always admits there's more to learn? Do you want to be a key player in building a whole new software platform from the ground up using technologies like PHP and Laravel?
The tech start-up has rapidly expanded from their office in Didsbury, Manchester to grow its client base to beyond 500 educational establishments. As a start-up they are committed to providing a first-class, innovative software portal to be used in the education sector. Due to significant investment, the company are seeking an enthusiastic PHP developer to join their multi skilled team. If you're keen to put your skills towards a new software project and develop yourself them along the way - please apply.
Preferred Tech Stack
- Proven large project experience & best practice
- Strong ability with MySQL & database design
- Linux / Apache knowledge
- GIT and version control
- Good communication, influencing and team working skills
- Highly motivated with attention to detail to deliver high quality product
- Cordova / mobile app development experience a bonus
- Negotiable Salary dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Opportunity to see the impact of your hard work
- Chance to learn further technologies and hone your skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you to expand your skillset and progress your career, please apply, or if you want more information, contact Matthew on 07769251684.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.