Senior PHP Web DeveloperA leading mobile Health tech company are looking for a Senior Developer to join their team, where you will be focusing upon...
My client is looking to hire a Junior Business Intelligence Developer to join their Analytics department in the London, UK office. You will be a highly valued member of a growing team providing market-leading data solutions to our clients across UK, EMEA, and worldwide. As the developer you will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of my client's big data architecture offering to support the delivery of end-to-end solutions across the Clients' portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing APIs using Php / Python and understanding the existing code.
- ETL development for the integration of data sources using Hadoop, Hive, MySql.
- Debugging the ETLs written in Hive, troubleshooting the existing code.
- Creating dashboards in visualization tools. (E.g. Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI, Data Studio, etc.)
- Identify database and system improvements
- Work with other members of the Analytics team across markets to identify and deliver reporting solutions to address business challenges.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in IT/Computer Science
- Experience and comfort building dashboards using Tableau, PowerBI, or similar
- Hands on experience of SQL/Hive, and the ability to learn new technologies as the business evolves
- Data warehouse project lifecycle development experience
- T-SQL programming experience
- Ability to think out of the box and proactively seek resolution to various technical challenges
Preferred Skills & Competencies:
- Familiarity with digital media data and metrics
- Media agency or ad tech vendor experience
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.