Retention Marketing ManagerI'm excited to have partnered with a leading cosmetic giant. My client stocks some of the world's biggest and reputable brands in their...
Global Ecommerce Marketing Manager
I'm super excited to be partnered with one of the World's most iconic brands.
The Global Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be integral to the success of the brand. You will be responsible for the marketing calendar, this role works across our own ecommerce channel, digital marketing globally as well as supporting key strategic cities.
The aim of this role is to help drive brand awareness and advocacy through communicating our brand story across all platforms. These are ecom sites, digital marketing channels and CRM.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Experience across all digital Marketing (CRM, SEO, PPC, CRO, Social)
- Brand marketing
- Organisational & campaign planning
- Able to meet deadlines. * Ability to work cooperatively, but independently
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Build the global marketing calendar (including launches, promotions, gifting and sampling) to manage the content creation cycle.
- Lead on the development of the weekly e-newsletter, ensuring the build and send to schedule. From creating the briefs and sending to the Global CRM Manager to testing the emails pre send.
- Working closely with the Global Paid Media & SEO manager to analyse and optimise paid social media activity across the company's platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Drive brand awareness across all regions and all channels, globally through digital marketing activity, onsite campaigns & partnership activations.
- Work in collaboration with the Global content, creative, social, influencer, advocacy, and trading teams to manage the planning and execution of integrated marketing strategies globally
- Identify and manage lead generation campaigns ensuring all results are measured (Cohort Analysis)
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design team and assist with new product launches.
- Ensure cross-functional insight sharing takes place in a productive manner.
- Analysis of messaging across digital marketing - CTR & CR. Understanding the user journey from offsite to on site
- Create a marketing budget for campaign activity with a clear ROI focus.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.