Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer Linux / AWS / Bash Hammersmith £75k + Excellent Benefits One of the fastest growing fin-tech businesses in the UK...
DevOps Engineer - Permanent - London
Our client, media and marketing agency, are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer join their team in London. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be working across product teams in a technical environment to build, deploy and maintain services in an AWS environment.
You'll come from a software or systems engineering background and have a passion for detecting issues, automating and finding root causes.
Our client is looking for candidates across all levels.
- Work across teams helping them provision their infrastructure in AWS using Terraform modules
- Iterate on these modules to add flexibility, simplify them and keep them up-to-date with latest Terraform changes
- Have a wide understanding and experience of AWS's services and can suggest & help support their use across the company
- Proactively automate away pain points (preferably using Python)
- Understand the value of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Monitoring of Cloud-hosted Linux systems and applications
It's a plus if:
- You have experience with services in Google Cloud Platform
- You have an end-to-end understanding of modern cloud-based data processing
- Experience building multi-tenanted systems
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please apply to this role by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.