DevOps Engineer / Consultant AWS, Azure or GCP City of London £90k + Bens One of the top 4 consultancies (let's face, all of them...
Systems Engineer - Permanent - £70k DOE - London
Our client, media and marketing agency, are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team in London. As a Systems Engineer, you'll be working across product teams in a technical environment to build, deploy and maintain services in an AWS environment.
You'll come from a software or systems engineering background and have a passion for detecting issues, automating and finding root causes.
- Work across teams helping them provision their infrastructure in AWS using Terraform modules
- Iterate on these modules to add flexibility, simplify them and keep them up-to-date with latest Terraform changes
- Have a wide understanding and experience of AWS's services and can suggest & help support their use across the company
- Proactively automate away pain points (preferably using Python)
- Understand the value of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Monitoring of Cloud-hosted Linux systems and applications
Tech stack includes:
- Continuous delivery with ThoughtWorks GoCD
- HashiCorp stack: Terraform, Packer, Vagrant
- Automation tooling written in Python
- Orchestration and provisioning with Terraform and Ansible
- Graylog & Datadog
- MySQL & Postgres
- Databricks & Airflow
- Lots of AWS services
It's a plus if:
- You have experience with services in Google Cloud Platform
- You have an end-to-end understanding of modern cloud-based data processing
- Experience building multi-tenanted systems
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.