BI Analyst -Tableau / R / Python / looker/ Business Intelligence- Central London £60 + BenefitsA Lead BI Analyst with Tableau / R / Python...
Senior BI Analyst
We are currently looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join a leading booking platform based in central London. The role sits in the Data & BI team.
The organisation is built on data, but they're just getting started. Historically they have used data to identify opportunities, and to support decision making. This role will play an important part in guiding the business to a future where the entire business is data-driven in a truly effective way.
The BI team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of effective self serve reporting including defining, prioritising development and delivering the tools to enable data-driven decision making across the company. As a BI Analyst, you will play a key role in making sure they have the right data available in the best format via the self serve tools. You'll work closely with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and support them by providing reporting to help them achieve their goals and monitor their progress effectively.
- Partner with several business teams to help:
- Understand their needs and translate them into actionable reports / requirements that will help internal stakeholders understand the performance of their area and key action points
- Undertake data modelling, report/dashboard creation as required (using SQL and LookML)
- Support automation for repeated analyses/tasks where possible
- Support integration and modelling of new data sources (in SQL)
- Manage the BI tool, Looker, including ensuring smooth running day-to-day Looker performance (in conjunction with data team)
- Promote a data-driven culture and approach to decision making
- Collaborate with analysts / stakeholders / data engineers on wider analytics projects
- Contribute towards the strategy and design of BI reporting
- Assist in both ad-hoc requests and regular reports from the business
- Strong analytical way of thinking and capability
- Strong SQL experience for manipulation and analysis. Experience in other data languages (R, python) a plus
- Some experience with data modelling, creating data reports and creating data visualisations
- Experience with Looker (Look ML) highly preferred
- Experience working with or understanding marketing / supply/ commercial/ finance teams
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.