Global Ecommerce Marketing Manager I'm super excited to be partnered with one of the World's most iconic brands.The Global Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be integral...
Retention Marketing Manager
I'm excited to have partnered with a leading cosmetic giant. My client stocks some of the world's biggest and reputable brands in their store. They also have a huge online presence.
They are looking to appoint a Retention/Email Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving the email marketing strategy and overseeing the ongoing implementation of our email marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage high-volume, segmented email marketing campaigns whilst working closely with Commercial and Brand Marketing teams to ensure the email channel drives optimum revenue, whilst reflecting our brand values.
- Responsible for ongoing BAU customer insights, reporting to include Understanding and communicating on the health of the customer database.
- Implementation of email marketing from planning, briefing, amendments, testing, sign off, deployment and reporting.
- Understand how to improve the emotional engagement with existing customers to increase frequency purchase rates from BAU activity.
- Support the European and International team delivery BAU email activity.
- Use dynamic content & segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and personalised content in order to drive customer engagement and increase customer lifetime value.
- Keep abreast of new technologies within email marketing to ensure the email marketing strategies are innovative and market-leading.
- Ensure emails adhere to email best practice regarding links, content, deliverability, device optimisation, etc.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive email test and learn plan. Report on results and implement learnings to continually optimise performance.
- Report on the performance of all email marketing campaigns and share with the business in weekly trading meetings.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role within an E-Commerce business, preferably within the Health & Beauty Sector.
- Technical experience with an ESP / CRM 3rd party platform suppliers with excellent knowledge of email marketing techniques and best practice.
- A good understanding of customer segmentation and targeting strategies with experience managing customer data.
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of key email marketing KPIs and an ability to use data to drive decision making.
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.