We are exclusively working with one of Europe's leading high street confectionery brand's who are seeking a highly talented SEO Manager to join their fast...
I'm proud to have partnered with arguably one of the UK's leading retailers, they also have a presence in Europe.
They are looking for an SEO Manager to join their digital marketing team.
As the SEO Manager you'll be responsible for developing, driving and executing my clients natural search marketing campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the Natural Search activity
- Teaching the Ecommerce team and wider business on off page and on page SEO activity
- Manage our in-house SEO activity; setting objectives, completing weekly tasks, reporting and delivering effective campaigns that hit a target ROI
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the SEO activity. This includes briefing, budgeting, campaign creation and reporting
- Utilise learning's from other channel activity, especially PPC to help maximise the SEO efforts
- Understand impact of digital marketing across the wider business, providing recommendations for improving effectiveness, efficiency and business impact.
What is required:
- Experience of running SEO campaigns across Ecommerce websites
- Experience with Salesforce / Demandware
- Strong knowledge of SEO Tools (SEMrush, Deepcrawl etc) alongside Google Analytics and Microsoft Office
- Experience of both on-page and off-page SEO activity
- Admin tasks such as monthly billing checks, reporting, raising POs etc
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.