A leading, sector-focused global law firm with 400 partners, 2000 legal professionals and 3600 staff is looking to appoint a Data Solution Engineer. There core...
Big Data Engineer - Permanent - up to £75k - London
Our client, a multi-national consultancy, are looking for a Big Data Engineer to join their London based Technology Practice.
You'll be joining a Data and Analytics team who are experts in the definition and construction of Big Data platforms for multi-sector businesses across Europe and South America. As a member of this team, you'll share your knowledge and expertise with your team by taking part in internal training and innovation sessions.
- Understanding of the global Big Data landscape
- Demonstrable experience in Hadoop Data platforms using technologies: Spark, Hive, HBase, Oozie, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in data streaming solutions (Kafka, NiFi etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in Azure Cloud & Data Bricks
- Strong software development skills with experience in a range of programming languages (Scala and Python ideally)
- Exposure to ETL and Business Intelligence market solutions like Tableau, Informatica, Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Pentaho, Talend
- Exposure to Data warehouses Teradata, MS SQL Dataware House, Snowflake
- Must have solid skills on Test, deployment and environment automation for optimum CI/CD pipelines
- Provable experience working with Agile / Kanban / Scrum
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.