A real estate tech starts up are looking to appoint a Product Manager to work alongside their VP of Product. You'll be managing their growing B2B products and will have ownerships of your products from day one. You, the Product Manager will join a team of developers and a designer who are focused on transforming the way people buy and sell properties. You'll also be using google analytics and your SQL skills (they will teach you them if you don't have them already) to understand exactly what is making your product tick.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3+ years product management experience at a startup or growing business working on B2B products
- An understanding of what it takes to build great products in the task management, workflow or CRM space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both technical and non technical audiences
- An understanding of how to use the critical elements of agile and lean to make the best possible product
- Good analytical skills, with experience analysing user behaviour and product performance
- The ability to deal with the chaos, uncertainty and pressure of a rapidly growing startup
- A track record of producing great products with limited resources
- High-growth, well-funded company - raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Generous share options
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working and humble colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- International and dynamic workplace
- Great location in central London, between Westminster and Victoria
- Free coffee, tea (more flavours than you could shake a stick at), fruit, snacks and even the odd lunch
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.