This is a great opportunity for a 3rd Line Network Support/Engineer to provide network and support for Cisco voice infrastructure. The right candidate will act...
Are you an experienced, skilled and passionate Network Engineer looking for a new role in a leading UK based brokerage and commodity organisation?
Reporting in to the Network Manager, you will be responsible for the global design, implementation and maintenance of the overall global network infrastructure. As well as working with the IT helpdesk in resolving any daily network related issues.
- Project network consultancy for different line of business for new technical network requirements.
- Maintenance of the Global Network.
- Operational support for all network related issues.
- Design/Implementation of new network requirements/changes.
- Network security design and implementation
Skills and Experience:
- CCNP and/or JNCIP certified
- Palo Alto Firewall - essential
- MPLS, RSVP, LDP, L3VPN, VPLS, VRF
- Multicast PIM Sparse and dense mode
- LAN-WAN and Remote access IPSec VPN
- Routing, Switching, NAT
- Arista Network Switching
- Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS
- Cisco ASA Firewall, Juniper SRX Firewall
- Spanning Tree Protocol and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- IP Network packet troubleshooting and analysis
- Network issue troubleshooting
If this roles sounds of interest and matches what you are looking for then please apply now!!!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.