Econometrician (Marketing Effectiveness) Contract £400 £500 London Our client, a data science and technology business, are looking for a Marketing Mix and/or Econometrics consultant to...
Marketing Performance Analyst - Permanent - £50k - London
Our client, an advertising business, are looking for a Marketing Performance Analyst to join their office based in London.
As an Analyst, you will provide extensive analysis into the overall value and performance of our client's global marketing programmes, spanning online and offline marketing activities and using data to demonstrate ROI.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to provide performance insights within Salesforce to global senior marketing and sales stakeholders to facilitate data-driven discussions on where to improve and optimise marketing programs, processes, and reporting.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with key stakeholders across all marketing functions to determine key KPIs and understand the ROI on marketing investments across all global marketing programs
- Develop and document clear processes and a framework to drive efficiency and best practice for marketing performance reports and lead management
- Develop and drive marketing performance reports to better understand marketing's contribution to the business across the buyer's journey
- Create and manage tools and dashboards in Salesforce & Pardot to create insight and recommendations for continuous monitoring and optimization
- Support the planning and tracking of campaigns via Salesforce and Pardot
- Align marketing performance goals with budget and planning via Allocadia
- Manage ad-hoc marketing operations projects and tools as required to perform the role and support the broader remit of the team.
Some of your skills / experience:
- Extensive experience in B2B technology or ad-tech companies within a sales or marketing operations function
- Proven ability to manage and deliver global marketing performance reporting and marketing insight in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of using SFDC and CRM tools for creating analysing data and creating reports and dashboards
- Experience of using analytics & BI tools, such as Tableau
- Marketing automation experience is advantageous Eloqua/Marketo/Aprimo/Pardot
- Understanding of Sirius Decisions metrics and industry standards is key
- This is a global role so language skills would also be advantageous
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.