Senior Insight Analyst Perm £50k DOE LondonOur client, a media business, are looking for a talented Senior Media Insight Analyst to join their Analytics &...
Insights and Reporting Analyst - 3-month FTC - £40k pro rata - London
Our client, a British based restaurant company, are looking for an Insights and Reporting Analyst to join them in London. This is a 3-month fixed-term contract based in central London.
As an Analyst, you'll be responsible for understanding and communicating both internal and external performances. You'll be responsible for analysing and identifying insights to help the team maximise sales growth, develop customer proposition and establish long-term strategic advantages.
You'll have strong data abilities and be able to extract, store, transform, present and interpret data from multiple channels. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver accurate, timely and insightful reports
- Weekly market news reporting
- Circulation of significant 3rd party reports and analysis on the market
- Continually develop these reports to meet the evolving needs and focus of the team
- Proactively assess and implement changes to drive efficiencies, automation and simplification of data management to free up time for analysis and insight
- Support with ad-hoc analysis and insight
- Proactively identify opportunities and threats
- The role requires strong experience of Excel (Knowledge of Power BI, or similar would be advantageous but not essential)
- Strong Tableau
- Strong SQL
- Clear, structured and confident communication skills
- Strong, self-driven ability to extract, store, transform, present and interpret performance data, having delivered this in data tools previously (e.g. dashboard creation, data modelling, visualisation and manipulation etc.)
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.