Media Consultant (PPC)
I have partnered with a leading media marketing agency based in the Central London area.
They have recently won some brand-new exciting work! They are looking to appoint a PPC specialist to be responsible for some of their new projects.
You will be delivering campaigns through channels such as Paid Search, Paid Social, programmatic, and SEO.
- Manage internal and client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner, with the ability to prioritise work
- Often working autonomously with limited direction, the Consultant will be a senior member of the team
- Be able to support the junior members of the team and give guidance
- Have a desire to understand the latest digital marketing trends and continually developer as a professional
- Dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Manage inbound marketing campaigns across all channels, including Search (paid and organic), Social (paid and organic) and media (including display, remarketing and programmatic advertising)
- Understand at an increasingly strategic level, the interactions between content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation
- Demonstrate ability to architect comprehensive testing plans to improve performance across a number of clients
- 4 + years' experience and previously worked in highly effective teams delivering inbound marketing tactics
- Professional marketing experience preferably in a B2B and/or agency environment
- Experience with the following platforms would be an advantage;
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- LinkedIn Advertising and Facebook Advertising
- Programmatic DSP's
- Experience in planning, executing, managing and reporting on Programmatic and Social Media is essential, SEM agency experience highly desirable
- Good understanding and experience within real-time and contextually targeted display, social media, retargeting, IP look-up technology, conversion optimisation and web analytics
- A good understanding of diverse range of clients from various industries and sectors is required - with B2B experience preferable
- Have a good mix between strategic thinking, commercial understanding and practical delivery capabilities
- Manage client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner and ability to prioritise work.
- Results and delivery focused with a willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experienced in dealing with many stakeholders
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Great at targeting and achieving high standards in your work
- Keen to learn new web technologies
- Excited about working for a variety of clients using a range of technologies
- A team player with the ability to share your skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Constantly looking to drive improvements
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.