Information Security Manager
An exciting opportunity to bring your expertise in risk management to a role that will help shape our clients technology strategy, with lots of scope for innovation and making a real difference to the way we operate. With every opportunity to develop your career.
This is a senior role within our Information Risk Management Leadership team, with a focus on managing information risk across this global business. The successful Information Security Manager will be responsible for making sure the businesses are protected against information security threats through pro-active risk management across all our day to day operations, systems and networks.
You will be directing activities that protect business information, pro-actively reviewing information security and vulnerabilities, as well as meeting expected compliance and assurance requirements. Extremely self-motivated, your excellent analytical and problem-solving skills will ensure you can confidently identify and translate the significance of risk and security for businesses, educating teams on risk and making risk-aware decisions, always with a strong emphasis on innovation.
- Co-ordinating vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, reviewing results and recommending the risks to be remediated.
- Performing end to end security assessments on vendor offerings and services.
Finally, your flair for understanding the technology landscape will see you nurturing influential relationships and communicating a shared vision of risk management across a range of global business and IT stakeholders, from project managers to business analysts.
- An industry relevant qualification - CISSP or CISM.
- An excellent understanding of the internal and external IT security standards, such as the OCF, ISO 27001 and relevant legal compliance aspects.
- Knowledge and experience with audits, risk management and business controls.
- Background in management consultancy would be ideal, but as a minimum expert level communication skills with all levels of business
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.