IT Support Technician City of London £30k + BensOur client, an award-winning Managed Service Provider, are looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer /...
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - Permanent - £23k - £27k - London
Our client, a Managed Service Provider (MSP), are looking for a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a team of engineers based in London. As a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer, you'll have excellent soft skills as well as the required technical capabilities. You'll be dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis, therefore it's important to be presentable, well-spoken and articulate at all times.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Working as part of the Service Desk providing 1st / 2nd line technical support
- Managing user expectations and ensuring user satisfaction for all incident resolutions
Some of the required skills are as follows:
- Windows Desktop OS (7 & 10)
- Windows Server OS (2008, 2012 & 2016)
- Microsoft Exchange (2010 2013 & 2016)
- Windows Active Directory (AD)
- Basic Network understanding
- ITIL Awareness
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.