Senior UX Designer £35-45k HertfordshireOur client, a successful online retailer in the travel industry, are looking for a Senior UX Designer to come and join...
Digital Designer (UX/UI)
I have partnered with arguably one of the UK's leading luxury fashion retailer.
They are based in Central London and are looking for a Digital Designer to come and join their growing team. You'll be part of their ecommerce team and will work alongside a team of Digital Designers to develop and deliver premium digital content across different online channels. You will be working with the Lead Digital Designer with various UX projects whilst developing new aspects of the websites.
- Generate digital assets to brief, to deadline and in line with Brand Guidelines
- Assist in creating and adapting digital marketing campaign collateral for online
- Assist in maintaining the upkeep and production of our websites by optimising, uploading and publishing all content in accordance with website and online marketing publishing schedules using a CMS
- Interpret briefs and think creatively to develop new innovative ideas and concepts
- Work with our UX agency to assess the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- Participate in synthesis sessions with our UX agency
- Develop high quality, detailed wireframes, mock-ups, clickable coded prototypes, and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Work collaboratively with our development team
- Support the Senior Digital Designer on developing new aspects of the website
- Review competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest web design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of the websites
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by management from time to time
- Assisting the team by creating internal assets such as media decks, presentations and proposals
- 3.5 year+ digital design experience
- Have a strong understanding of UI and UX design principles and techniques
- Proficiency using all major design tools in the Adobe Creative Suite. In particular XD, Photoshop
- Good HTML and CSS skills, especially in respect of web standards best practice
- Experience of working with a Content Management System
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, work
- at pace and to tight deadlines
- Be able to use your initiative and prioritise your workload
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
Nice to have:
- App design experience (iOS and/or Android)
- Experience in MVT/AB testing
- Experience in motion graphics and video editing
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.