Senior Digital Insight Analyst London Permanent up to £60k DOEOur client, one of the world's largest railway operators, are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead...
Digital Analytics Lead - London - Permanent - up £80k DOE
Our client, one of the world's largest railway operators, are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead to join their team on a permanent basis based in London. You'll be joining the Digital Team who play a massive role in providing analytics and actionable insights to the whole business. You'll be responsible for leading a small team and delivering regular reporting and insights from multiple digital data sources
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead detailed analysis to drive out business requirements and translate complex concepts into engaging digital propositions that are aligned to Digital strategies
- Lead Analysts, collaborate with Digital Product Owners and other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys
- Interact closely with the digital team, content, marketing, revenue management and the wider business and present findings, recommendations and best practises to the business.
- Liaise with other teams in the wider business to provide ad hoc analytics on digital channels which will aid in improvement
- Work with other areas of the business to incorporate additional data sets into digital reports
- Support Senior Digital Performance Lead and contribute to the evolution of Digital Product roadmap development in conjunction with Product Owner
Some of the skills / experience you'll need:
- A degree in a numerate discipline such as Stats, Maths, Economics etc
- Google Analytics premium expert
- Ability to understand and prioritise the requirements that have the highest value thus driving the goal of quick and continuous delivery
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Experience handling complex data sets, including missing or inconsistent data as well as experience with BigQuery/SQL scripting, excellent knowledge of Excel
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.