Senior Insight Analyst Perm £50k DOE LondonOur client, a media business, are looking for a talented Senior Media Insight Analyst to join their Analytics &...
Senior Digital Insight Analyst - London - Permanent - up to £60k DOE
Our client, one of the world's largest railway operators, are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead to join their team on a permanent basis based in London. You'll be joining the Digital Team who play a massive role in providing analytics and actionable insights to the whole business. You'll be responsible for delivering regular reporting and meaningful insights from numerous digital data sources.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop predictive modelling work stream of the digital analytics team covering areas of clustering/audience creation and applied predictive modelling methodology
- Interact closely with the digital team, analysts, content, marketing, revenue management and the wider business and present findings, recommendations and best practises to the business
- Liaise with digital optimisation (CRO) team on ad hoc analytics on digital channels to aide continual improvement across digital channels. This will be achieved using web analytics, customer feedback and testing tools
- Work with other areas of the business to incorporate additional data sets into digital reports
- Provide feedback to the implementation team flagging analytics tracking gaps and highlighting the opportunities
Some of the skills / experience you'll need:
- Educated to a degree in a numerate discipline such as Stats, Maths, Economics etc
- Google Analytics premium expert, with understanding how data is collected
- Statistical experience in modelling, clustering and forecasting)
- Prior experience building predictive models
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable projects
- Experience handling complex data sets, including missing or inconsistent data
- Experience with BigQuery/SQL scripting, excellent knowledge of Excel
- High energy and superb attention to details, strong interpersonal and team work skills and an ability to work with a wide range of technical and commercially oriented colleagues
- Highly numerate with a great attention to details and ability to proactively spot any issues/trends in the numbers
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.