Data Warehouse Engineer Permanent up to £60k London Our client, a global advertising business, are looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join them on...
Python Developer - Derivative Trading - Hedge Fund
Would you be interested in working for a highly successful Hedge Fund based in Mayfair.
Working directly with Quants and Traders end-to-end delivery of highly applications with significant potential impact on Trading P&L and hence bonus opportunity.
A small and well-respected product team that provides analytic tooling to the derivatives trading desk.
We are seeking a senior developer who can provides a more quantitative dimension to the existing team.
The successful candidate will have experience of most of the following skills:
Skills & Competencies
- Senior/advanced Python programming skills
- Comfortable interfacing with mathematical pricing models (options preferably).
- Experience of developing complex, business-oriented functionality with limited or fluid requirements, under tight timescales. This experience may have been gained in any trading environment.
- Disciplines that support Agile software development: automated testing, Continuous Delivery, code review, pair programming, specification by example, etc.
- Testing software (TDD, BDD, py.test, mock)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.