Full Stack C# .NET Core Developer Global media marketing business underpinned by technology are looking for their next C# .NET Developer to build Greenfield full...
Full Stack C# Developer - Analytics Platform
An award-winning software house based in the heart of Central London is currently looking for a talented C# Full Stack Developer to add to their high-calibre tech team.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you will be utilising the latest technologies to build Greenfield enhancements to the core marketing analytics product used by some of the biggest brands in technology. The platform is API driven, utilising algorithms to output the most accurate and relevant results to customers that increases their awareness and engagement within online marketing. It's a unique platform and built using a combination of C#, .NET Core, REST API, SQL, Angular, D3.js, ElasticSearch, Node.js, Docker, microservices and hosted in AWS.
This would be ideal for somebody looking to join a smaller company to expand their experience around the full SDLC and across the full ecosystem of .NET programming. You must hold a strong passion for building great software and are looking to constantly improve yourself as a technologist.
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years' experience in Software Development using C# & .NET/ .NET Core to build data-driven web applications
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- Solid understanding and experience of RESTful API design and development, WebAPI
- Experience working within a TDD environment using the latest unit and integration testing frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, Jasmine etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SQL Server (querying)
Desirables and what you could learn...
- AWS (DynamoDB, Lambda, ECS, Kinesis...)
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension, Equity options after 2 years, Socials, Pluralsight account, office drinks & snacks.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.