My client is looking for an enthusiastic Network Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the wider network team in the management of the...
A leading online fashion retailer are seeking a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for helping and leading the support and management of the on-premise and cloud network platforms.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and self-managing Engineer who has a very good mix of experience of the traditional and is excited about working on cloud environments and supported networking.
Must have practical experience of implementation and administration of the below:
- Cisco Routing and Switching product platforms and technologies
- Layer 2 and 3 protocols; MST, PVST, VSS, VRF's and Layer 3 routing protocols similar to BGP
- Security products and technologies; Checkpoint enterprise appliances, Cloudguard IAAS, Meraki MXs
- Meraki Wireless & Switching platforms and supported technologies.
- Azure Networking with focus on EXPRESSROUTE, Azure VPN, Azure Firewall, deployment and management of Checkpoint NVA, all based on a strong understanding of Azure fundamentals.
- CCNP certification or equivalent experience
- Checkpoint CCS certification
- Meraki CMNO
- Azure Administrator certification
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to come in and hit the ground running, taking ownership of the networks and supporting junior team members. Please apply if your experience matches the above!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.