IT Infrastructure Engineer- London 65KMy client is a managed service company based in central London. They have won numerous awards across the board for their...
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Network Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the wider network team in the management of the on-premise and cloud network platforms.
This is a great opportunity for a Network Engineer with a number years in networking and exposure to Azure. Ideal candidate will have the eagerness to keep on learning and developing to strengthen their knowledge further, becoming an expert in traditional networking and cloud environments.
- Working closely with the Architecture function in the review of network designs and the agreement of standards, ensuring relevant operational aspects are considered.
- Supporting delivery of new projects and/or refine existing network capabilities as per design and against standards.
- Automating network tasks through scripting and the use of platform APIs
- Working with Cyber Security to ensure access is controlled and the threat landscape managed as per policies.
- Supporting platform teams and development community with delivery of network requirements.
- Providing 24/7 support and administration of all on-premise and cloud network infrastructure services, including WAN, LAN, Wireless, Internet, Network Security, Azure Networking & Network Monitoring.
- CCNP certification or equivalent experience
- Checkpoint CCSA certification or experience
- Meraki CMNO
- Azure Administrator certification
This is a great opportunity for a Network Engineer to come in and learn from senior members in a global organisation, with the drive and eagerness to keep on professionally developing. If this sounds like you please apply now!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.