Information Security Manager An exciting opportunity to bring your expertise in risk management to a role that will help shape our clients technology...
One of the Top-4 Auditing and Consultancy companies in the world are looking for a Penetration Tester to come on board and play a leading role within Cyber Defence Services (CDS) team, helping drive the development of the business and taking responsibility for the oversight and delivery of some of the most demanding penetration testing and red team engagements.
As a Senior Manager you will help raise the profile of the team, play a key part in making sure that you develop new CDS service offerings and help coach team members.
With offices all over the world and a strong global brand, there is huge scope for career progression, training and development as well as flexible working options.
- Management and delivery of penetration testing services to clients to include the following: scoping, financial management, engagement and risk management, production and review of deliverables.
- Reporting technical issues in business terms
- Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of organisation
- Developing an understanding of broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations.
- Role modelling risk and engagement management practices.
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
- Continuous development of self and team, including managing client feedback.
- Monitoring quality of service and products to clients and carrying out improvement or development as necessary.
- Performance management of junior staff
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Proven experience working within a large multinational organisation or consultancy
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of penetration testing, including CESG accredited schemes such as CBEST, STAR, CPA, CHECK and CTAS. OSCP, CCSAS/CCSAM
- Demonstrable understanding and practical application of information security principles
- Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of secure coding practices
- Reverse engineering experience desirable
If this role matches your current skills and you are looking to work for one of the top-4 organisations then please apply now!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.