We are proud to be exclusively partnered with one of the most globally iconic and well renowned Fashion Brands who are seeking a Head of Ecommerce to grow revenue, exceed conversion via website optimisation and ultimately be the voice of digital commerce within the brand.
As the Head of Ecommerce you will be collaborating closely with their newly appointed Digital Director and Head of Digital Marketing to drive brand success and utilise the opportunity to express innovative ways to grow the online business from a Global basis!
- Work closely with Finance to liaise Budgeting/forecasting alongside validating assumptions via benchmarking KPIs and performance results.
- Define and delivery international trading strategy
- Report, analyse and provide insights on key data to the entire business.
- Collaborate with Merchandising to plan/optimise stock, in conjunction with merchandising the site to balance Global brand building with trade/commercial requirements.
- Create and Manage an omni-channel customer experience that drives overall sales and Customer LTV by partnering with stores.
- Lead & Develop all direct reports and maintain a positive culture!
- Manage end to end product life cycle ensuring on-time launch.
- Work with 3rd party agencies to distribute the development roadmap to continually improve UX and determine CVR
- Consistently review site performance using relevant reporting to identify opportunity to increase and deliver commercial targets
- Competitive analysis of best-in-class in terms of e-commerce trends, web functionality, customer experience and fashion trends.
- Ensure Digital Marketing strategy is aligned to delivery forecasted sales and margin by working with relevant Digital Marketing teams.
- Collaborate with the creative production team to brief on-site content & assets in-line with the digital Trading Plan.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Proven hands-on experience of running an ecommerce website
- A strong technical understanding of how ecommerce websites operate
- Web analytic tool experience
- Lead and contribute to meetings with confidence
- Agency management experience
- Expertise in sales & margin forecasting and trading
If you're analytically minded with a great attention to detail who is seeking the next opportunity to make an impact on an iconic, evolving brand - then APPLY NOW!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted