Business Analyst Wakefield 40kCalling out to all Technical Business Analysts who would be interested in joining a super friendly and successful software house based in...
Software Project Manager - Wakefield - Circa 40k
I'm looking for a Software Project Manager to join a busy and fulfilling Projects team for an award winning business based in Wakefield. Working both directly with clients and the internal software team you will ensure that projects are effectively managed from inception through to live.
- You will be a capable Project Manager with experience of working within the software development industry as a PM and understand the Software Development Lifecycle.
- You will have experience of engaging with clients and delivering the best possible products.
- You will be adaptable. As a software agency, the Projects team often have to adapt the management and methodologies of our projects to fit in with our client's needs.
- You will have an appetite to bring something to the table within the projects team, to suggest and implement improvements and think creatively.
Roles and responsibilities
- Managing and motivating your project team.
- Communicating project status to all stakeholders.
- Create and develop positive relationships with business colleagues and clients
- Understand the commercials of your projects, managing resource and budget
- Be aware and able to manage the Change Management processes
- Understand different software development methodologies, (Agile approaches, Waterfall, XP, Kanban)
Skills and Knowledge
Demonstrable experience of managing software projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Demonstrable experience of managing software projects
- Experience of working with a software development team
- Excellent communication skills including experience of client relations
- Ideally, knowledge of the Microsoft stack
This is a great opportunity for an already Software Project Manager or a Developer who is looking to make a crossover to Project Management. Working within a flexible environment in fantastic offices with lots of well being spaces, an excellent career and training path is on offer to. Free parking is also available.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.