Full Stack C# .NET Developer (Angular8) - Data Platform
A market-leading research data platform used by global customers within insurance and financial services are looking for their next Software Developer! You will be owning a product as they diversify their portfolio. This company have a niche USP in their market and are already known for their 6 core products.
You would be taking ownership of a Greenfield project from Day 1, delivering new functionalities and being involved from speaking to the business gathering requirements to design, coding, testing and deployment to Microsoft Azure. As it is a small development team sitting within the business, you will own the full SDLC and be speaking to internal stakeholders.
UI Development in Angular is essential to be able to hit the ground running on due to the projects on the horizon and the current skill set of the team. If you're looking to grow your backend C#, algorithmic and data knowledge, this could be perfect for you
What you will need
- 2 + years' experience in Software Development using C# .NET to build applications with a strong understanding of OOP, design patterns and SOLID principles
- 1 + years' experience in Angular (2+)
- HTML, CSS
- SQL/ NoSQL databases (SQL Server / MongoDB)
- Learning .NET Core, Angular 7/8, Microsoft Azure (Cosmos DB, Azure Functions) and how to write clean, scalable code
- Access to training and learning courses and personal development
- You will get 1 day working from home and flexible working where you need it (City of London based offices)
- Learn from Senior Engineers
This role offers a lot of freedom and responsibility, you will be taking on the biggest project that they have upon starting, making decisions for yourself!
There are plans for the team to expand again later this year
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted