Data Engineer Award winning Data Team Central London We are currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join an industry leading adtech business in...
Data Officer - Contract (12 months) - £200-day rate DOE - London
Our client, a global advertising business, are looking for a Data Officer to join them on a contractual basis in London.
As a Data Officer, you'll be responsible for facilitating and supporting the data processes and reporting requirements within the Marketing Operations team. You'll be passionate about data and recognise that data is at the heart of the business.
- Execute Data Quality project tasks including deduplicating lead and contact data, completing data from third party databases, manipulating data sets in Excel and loading to Salesforce via Dataloader
- Support Field Marketing teams by manipulating new lead lists and importing into CRM within SLA
- Provide all segmentation reports for Marketing campaigns using Salesforce and Pardot reporting
- Update marketers' campaigns by updating event attendance and campaign responses in Salesforce CRM
- Optimising the use of our data quality tools Cloudingo, InsideView and Zerobounce
- Ensure the compliance of our database
- Producing ad-hoc analysis of marketing data
Your skills / experience:
- MS Excel (VLOOKUP, INDEXMATCH, Pivot Tables)
- Salesforce Data Reporting
- Understanding of Data Visualisation best practices
- Marketing Reporting in a B2B organisation
- Pardot marketing automation platform experience
- Preferable Salesforce Workbench - SQL
- Preferable Cloudingo, Tableau, Qliksense
- Foreign languages would be an advantage
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.