We are proud to be partnered with one of the most globally iconic and well renowned fashion retailers who are seeking a Head of Digital...
Marketing Operations Manager - Contract - £300 per day - London
Our client, a global advertising business, are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who has worked as part of a demand centre or marketing function to project manage campaign operations and the end-to-end lead management processes.
You'll have experience in resource planning, project management and execution of global, geo and regional marketing campaigns and marketing automation projects as well as designing and implementing the processes and enablement required to support lead generation
- Project management of all marketing campaign execution
- Partner with corporate & regional marketing, to gather requirements for the building of automation campaigns, aligning the goals of the campaign to lead generation targets and priorities
- Work with marketing operations to turn the campaigns into revenue drivers, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management.
- Identify and manage the appropriate resources and providers to ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within budget and conform to global brand and campaign guidelines that align the proper tone, style, and look and feel
- Make ongoing recommendations to ensure processes improve and creation of materials and templates are completed in the most effective and efficient manner
- Develop and document clear processes to drive efficiency and best practice for marketing campaigns and lead management
- Create and drive enablement around the use of key marketing tools to support the planning, execution and tracking of campaigns
- Manage other marketing operations projects & tools as required to perform the role and support the broader remit of the team
Your skills / experience:
- Degree or post graduate qualification in Marketing
- Various years marketing experience in B2B preferably in technology or ad-tech
- Proven ability to manage and deliver marketing automation Campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of using Marketing automation tools - Eloqua/Marketo/Aprimo/Pardot
- Experience of using SFDC for managing campaigns and lead management
- Experience reporting and analyzing marketing campaign activity
- Analytically minded with an ability to analyze data and make business recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Understanding of Sirius Decisions metrics and industry standards
- Good understanding of CRM practices including data Management
- Experience of using MS Office tools, particularly Excel and other reporting tools
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.