Digital Data Analyst Permanent £40k £45k London Our client, a global consultancy, are looking for a Data Analyst to join their fast-growing Data Science team.As...
Data Business Analyst - 6-12 Month Maternity Cover - London
Our client, a global media business, are looking for a Data Business Analyst to join them in London. This is a Fixed-Term Contract, covering maternity leave from 6 - 12 months.
As a Business Data Analyst, you'll be responsible for supporting teams in the recent roll out of an internal platform.
- Data analysis of the platform's data and comparison to similar platforms in the market
- Support with data queries
- Overseeing the quality of data and its consistency with the specification
- Supporting the development of the platform and advise on data solutions
- Developing insight-driven data products and data visualizations
- Managing Data Processing teams
- Creating segmentation models using a combination of primary research data and behavioural information
- Data manipulation to profile and understand segments using a combined data set
- Liaison with Data Analytics Services teams to support data fusion
Skills we need
- Strong mathematical background and highly skilled in statistical analysis techniques: cluster analysis, cross-tabulation, factor analysis, correspondence analysis, regression, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills, in particular experience in analysing survey data and delivering powerful insights on consumers
- Advanced knowledge of SPSS.
- At home with code. Familiar with R and Tableau. Python, D3, Shiny, VBA or similar would be advantageous. The prospect of writing or hacking other people's code to generate, analyse and visualise data
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.