Senior Software Developer - C#, SQL Server, Angular
Growing data software company that provide solutions for some of the biggest names in Asset Management are looking for their next addition to the team to build up their platform even more!
You will work in a small, skilled team where you will be involved in the complete SDLC of building out new functions to their Data Platform; from system design, architecture, development, testing, support and deployment. On a day to day you will be using C#, .NET, SQL Server, taking in data through various services (WebAPI/ REST/ Web Services/ WCF) and deploying to multi-cloud environments (Azure, AWS).
You will be actively encouraged to research new & relevant technologies, particularly in the automation and DevOps space to be able to make suggestions on ways to make improvements, increase efficiency and optimise the product. There are huge growth plans this year and you will be incremental in this.
Your time will be split between office (meetings) and client sites in Central London, however this opportunity can offer you up to 2 - 3 days remote working a week!
Plus: discretionary bonus, pension, healthcare
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong C#, .NET to a foundation level (multi-threading is a must)
- SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS would be handy)
- Financial platform experience
- Messaging Tools: RabbitMQ, TIBCO, MSMQ etc.
- UI experience (WPF / MVC, AngularJS+)
- Excellent English communication skills, this is a client facing role
- BI tools (Tableau etc.)
- Experience working in asset management on data-driven platforms
- In depth financial knowledge (risk management, trading lifecycle, FX, swaps, rates etc.)
- Azure/ AWS
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted