This is a great opportunity for a Cyber Security Lead to join a leading technology service provider. As the Security Lead, you will need to be an enthusiastic self-starter with broad technical knowledge and a hands-on approach. You will need a comprehensive understanding of cyber security, from monitoring the evolving threat landscapes through to setting a cyber security agenda and developing the solutions and products that underpin it.
You will be a strong infrastructure engineer with experience in core technologies and public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure, which is being rapidly adopted by the majority of clients.
- Leading a fast growing cyber security team;
- Taking on the role of most senior technical cyber security professional and general subject matter expert;
- Developing cyber security service strategy and capabilities;
- Providing input to management of security across customer base;
- Leading the security operation function, oversight of all 'cyber' incidents, and provide guidance on incident management and investigation;
- Ensuring all security products and SIEM are operating effectively and reliably;
- Overseeing vulnerabilities and ensuring remediation occurs with the various system owners;
- Providing information into clients and client relationship managers around security media coverage or in response to events and incidents;
- Supporting account managers in identifying and responding to cyber security related opportunities;
- Being part of the Information Security Management Committee and helping maintain ISO 27001;
- Undertaking security related project work;
- Providing guidance and mentoring for the security team members;
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Technical background within end user computing and infrastructure;
- At least 5 years industry experience in an infrastructure engineering / delivery capacity;
- At least 2 years industry experience in a security role;
- Understands service support and delivery in an ITIL based environment;
- Experience of managing a small team;
- Interested in mentoring the security team and providing similar support to other areas when necessary;
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues, customers, key contacts and suppliers;
- Holds security qualification e.g. CISSP or equivalent;
- Has worked within a Managed Service Provider environment;
- Ability to present confidently to clients, prospects or their advisers;
- Flexibility to work outside business hours;
- Experience working within an ISO 27001 environment;
This role is a great opportunity for a Security professional, to take ownership and lead the Security team both internally and externally. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge then please apply now!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted