Cyber Security Lead - Infrastructure - £70,000
Location - City of London
Industry - Managed Service Provider
My client is a leading tech service provider to the finance sector. They deliver a unique service to some high-end names within the industry, and work with the latest technology available on the market.
You will need to be an enthusiastic self-starter who has a broad technical understanding with a hands-on approach. You will need a good understanding of cyber security, from monitoring the threat landscapes through to setting clients cyber security agenda.
You will come from a well-rounded infrastructure background with experience in the core Windows technologies with an understanding of Microsoft Azure which is being rapidly adopted by their long list of clients.
- Act as a lead for a growing division within the client's operation teams
- Take on the role of developing the cyber security strategy
- Ensuring all security products and SIEM are operating effectively
- Help maintain ISO 27001 standards
- Be able to run a variety of security tests for their clients
Your skill set:
- Brilliant technical understanding within IT Infrastructure
- Experience delivering a range of projects
- Leading or managing a small team
- Working in ISO 27001 environment
- Understands quality service and delivering in an ITIL environment
- MSP Experience
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted