Senior Data Consultant - Permanent - £55k - £65k - London
Our client, a global consultancy, are looking for a Senior Data Consultant to join their fast-growing Data Science team.
As a Senior Data Consultant, you'll be an advanced SQL and Tableau user, having used both technologies in a previous role.
- Explore and document business and technical requirements
- Use SQL to load, transform and query data from a variety of sources
- Produce Tableau dashboards that are easy to use and allow clients to draw actionable insight from their data
- Present outputs to internal and external stakeholders
- Support delivery of technical training courses
- Create clear, concise technical documentation
- Support the culture of continuous improvement by bringing innovative ideas and new technology to the team
Your skills / education:
- Working knowledge of SQL, including complex select statements, aggregation functions and stored procedure / user function authoring
- Hands-on experience with Tableau (or other similar visualisation technologies)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of Python, NoSQL or d3.js desirable
- Strong skills in Excel. Proficient in Visio, PowerPoint and Word
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted