We are thrilled to be exclusively partnered with one of the UK's fastest growing, online leading Gym and Nutrition brands - who are seeking an experienced and proactive Head of Digital Marketing to join their brand new Manchester based team!
As the newly created; Head of Digital Marketing, you will manage and collaborate with the current digital marketing teams/external agencies to ultimately drive the sales funnel and assist in designing their audience targeting framework to grow the brand across all Digital channels.
You will have the opportunity to help shape the website, alongside implementing, designing and developing strategies across multiple channels to build activity and increase brand acknowledgement!
- Define and identify business needs and areas of focus to assist in meeting targets.
- Bring new ideas and thinking and be up-to-date on the latest trends that are applicable to an eCommerce business.
- Management of digital marketing channels and budget to maximise ROI, increase traffic and ultimately sales and conversion
- Drive conversion through strategic channel development and attribution
- Utilise competitive insights and industry knowledge to innovate and challenge the 'status quo'
- Use analysis to measure current metrics to optimise new strategies and develop current activity.
- Support the creation and delivery of an SEM strategy through management of SEO & PPC campaigns and working with specialist agencies
- Build and expand the brand's digital marketing capability to drive 'digital first' thinking
- Manage external agency relationships
- Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Manage a £2M budget
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships across the business
- Proven track record of digital management and direction, including tools, analytics, forecasting and attribution
- Broad experience in digital channel management (PPC/Display particularly)
- Able to communicate effectively and be a 'solution-provider'
- Analytically minded
- Experience of building and executing digital strategies
- 5+ years of experience, either client or agency side
- Experience managing and working with external agencies
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- A passion for health, fitness and nutrition
Flexi hours - Generous holiday - Daily Discounted Healthy lunches - Weekly Exercise Classes - Unlimited Pic N Mix - Free Grocery vouchers - Monthly Incentive Activities and MUCH MORE!!
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, proactive, detail-oriented digital marketing lead who enjoys a mix of strategic thinking and practical application - creating the most relevant, engaging and consistent experience for their key audiences
If you're looking for the next challenge in an exciting and fast growing business where you can really make your mark then APPLY NOW!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted