A growing computer software company are seeking a Senior Network Engineer, to work with their Financial Services clients.
The primary responsibility is to provide high level technical and troubleshooting support for the company's hosted platform to their customer base. You will be joining a hardworking and dedicated Network team within an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. You will also work closely with the company's support and engineering teams.
- Respond promptly to network support requests and inquiries from clients
- Support customers and resolve issues related to dedicated line network connectivity, VPN connectivity and exchange connectivity
- Deploy, monitor & maintain globally distributed datacentre infrastructure
- Conduct analysis of network connectivity failure and implement solutions
- Document and track case histories, issues and actionable steps taken
- Identify solutions to open issues / problems that are under investigation or pending resolution
- Improve documentation of network support policies and procedures
- Work directly with new customers and exchanges to coordinate design, deployment and implementation of network & infrastructure
Knowledge and Skills:
- Networking certification - CCNP
- RedHat Linux Installation and Administration
- Experience of hardware platforms and technologies (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, DELL, HP, SAN etc.) - setup, maintenance, configuration
- Exposure to cloud technologies from AWS & Azure will be beneficial
- High Availability and redundant infrastructure architecture (design, implementation)
- Global WAN / VPLS network (design, deployment)
- Experience with routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Previous experience troubleshooting electronic trading network systems
Please apply if your experience matches the above!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted