This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join a global network team, within Financial Services. The main focus of this role is design engineering, enhancements and escalation support of the global WAN and LAN environments.
This role reports in to the Network Team Lead, who is looking for someone who ideally has worked in Financial Services on enterprise networks, with proven experience of delivery of IT solutions from specification to implementation.
- Manage the delivery of technical solutions for recurring technical issues, ensuring that long term fixes are implemented to prevent any repeat failures
- Highly proficient stakeholder management skills
- Attending technical workshops and being the authority on design decisions
- Ensure estimates provided for projects are fully scoped, underpinned by assumptions and derived from thorough analysis
- Manage the planning, implementing and reporting on a sustained program of continuous improvement
- Provide high quality documentation and Network diagrams to the Network Operations team
- Provide on-call support from an Engineering SME escalation perspective
- Demonstrable years of experience in Networks design and project delivery
- CCIE or JNCIE preferred
- Demonstrated exposure to financial markets and associated technologies
- Excellent Project Management and planning skills, with experience of both Agile and waterfall methodologies
Apart from the above, this company offers great exposure to technology and the overall package including work life balance is excellent. Please apply now if you have the required experience and are looking for a challenging but rewarding role!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted