My client is one of the UK's leading fashion brands. They are looking to appoint a UX/UI Designer to join their growing digital team. Their focus is dynamic digital growth & with your strategy and ideas, we know we can achieve it together
They have won multiple awards and have been named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company.
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Digital Designer with various UX projects and developing new aspects of the sites as well as supporting the other designers by creating digital collateral and maintaining the site production. You will also work closely with the Head of Digital to design digital screens for retails stores as well as the Editorial Manager to help create engaging content for the group's social channels.
- Generate digital assets from brief, to deadline and in line with my clients Brand Guidelines
- Assist in creating and adapting digital marketing campaign collateral for online
- Assist in maintaining the upkeep and production of our websites by optimising, uploading and publishing all content in accordance with website and online marketing publishing schedules
- To check updates in multiple test environments and take responsibility for keeping the standards of our multiple online channels at a consistently high level
- Work with the Head of Digital to oversee creation of digital campaign
- Guide Senior Graphic Designer in the creation and production of digital assets for the brands' websites and email campaigns as well as UX based projects
- Interpret briefs and think creatively to develop new innovative ideas and concepts
- Participate in user testing and synthesis sessions
- Develop high quality, detailed wireframes, mock-ups, clickable coded prototypes, and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Support the Senior Digital Designer on developing new aspects of the website
- Ensuring all designs are to a high standard and exploring new ways to keep the brands assets up to date
- Review competitors and keep up to date with the latest web design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of the websites
- Support Content and Digital Marketing by creating various social assets
- Work with the Email Marketing and other Digital Design to develop new email templates, styling and functionality
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by management from time to time
- Assisting the team by creating internal assets such as media decks, presentations and proposals
- 3.5 year+ digital design experience.
- Have a strong understanding of UI and UX design principles and techniques. Experience in MVT/AB testing
- Proficiency using all major design tools in the Adobe Creative Suite. In particular XD, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator
- Solid experience in motion graphics and video editing. Good HTML and CSS skills, especially in respect of web standards best practice
- Experience of working with a Content Management System
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Be able to use your initiative and prioritise your workload
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
28 days paid holiday a year / Pension scheme / 30% staff discount / Discounts across over 200 gyms nationwide / Free Mobile Phone Insurance / Discounts on train & cinema tickets plus lots more!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted