C# Full Stack Developer
Supply chain management specialists based in Luton are looking for a full-stack C# Developer to join their team as they continue to grow. They partner with large organisations to provide workforce planning and demand management expertise, helping their clients gain control of their expenditure on people; all powered through their proprietary technology and platforms
Their innovative technology provides a standardised and efficient way of managing the supply of labour, including temporary, permanent and consultants. Their highly client-centered approach has seen them grow successfully to become a highly competitive market leader for managed service provision in the UK, now partnering with a client base of 120 organisations across the public, private and not for profit sectors, managing a total spend of over £700 million,
What you'll be doing
In this new role, you will be joining their established and talented technology team in the delivery of their IT roadmap focusing on a programme of new product development, working with Developers, Bas, Product Owner, Support & QA. This is a Greenfield project: as it is not yet live, they are looking for someone to join their team through the entirety of their software product development roadmap.
They have plans to move into .NET Core this year
- Transforming business requirements into solutions and functional working code for new product development
- Suggesting improvements to the current development process.
- Gathering and analysing requirements from varying levels of stakeholders
- Analysing requirements and suggesting improvements, solutions and continuous improvement.
- Upgrading existing infrastructure
- Providing support for existing products
Reporting into the Head of Technical Development, this is a full time (37.5 hours) role and will be based on site in their Head Office in Luton, Bedfordshire. They are a 10-minute walk from the station and provide employee parking.
What you'll need:
They are looking for someone with an innovative approach and an ability to think outside the box. You will need an understanding of both Agile and other development Methodologies, and an ability to challenge the status quo.
Technical Skills and experience required:
- .NET 4 (C#) / .NET Core
- MS SQL Server 2012
- Visual Studio 2015
- ASP.NET MVC 4 +
Bonus points for any of the following:
- WebAPI / REST API
- Object Relational Mapping technologies (Dapper, NHibernate)
- Source control with Team Foundation Server 2010 (TFS)
- Razor View Engine experience
- Use of a Dependency Injection container
- Experience of Automated Unit Testing (NUnit, XUnit)
- SQL Server Reporting Services, SSRS
What you can expect:
They aim to ensure that the rewards and benefits they provide are as engaging as the culture they provide their people. In addition to salary:
- Pension scheme including employer contribution
- 23 days holiday in addition to public holiday
- Your birthday off
- Discounts scheme
- Life assurance
- Free parking space
- Onsite canteen
- Potential to work 1 day from home per week (at managers discretion)
- Flexible benefits scheme with personal allowance to buy various benefits including private healthcare, additional days holiday plus many more
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted