Partner, Global Technology Consulting - Permanent - London
Our client, a global media agency, are looking for a Partner, Global Technology Consulting to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will be extremely significant in terms of management and delivery of internal and client-facing technology and data solutions. You'll be responsible for building, managing and leveraging best in class technologies for clients.
You'll have a strong technical background and deep understanding of data, whilst being a strategic thinker who won't hesitate to roll up their sleeves and get hands-on!
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop or maintain engagements with internal account teams
- Client management at executive level including managing selected individual client relationships
- Analyse client's strategic business and data strategy needs to assist in helping develop roadmaps for middle/senior level management
- Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd Party data providers and system integrators
- Evolve and develop on systems/products and operations
- Be a voice for product development, helping specialist teams understand market trends and client needs through the consulting approach
- Provide hands-on support for all delivery related activities
- Mentor and line manage Technology Consultants
Your experience and skills:
- Extensive consulting or Media agency experience
- Proven client / stakeholder management, including senior management/director level engagement
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken and the ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people can understand
- Requirements gathering, prioritisation and road map design and execution
- Strong understanding of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data (specifically in the media sector)
- Exceptional Leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills along with ability to deliver change management
- Designing and implementing business intelligence platforms
- Consumer Experience and Purchase funnel
- Systems Thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Understanding of data profiling tools, ETL, Data management and visualisation tools (e.g. Microsoft PowerPivot, PowerView, SSRS, Tableau, SPSS, R, Data Studio)
- Knowledge of Master Data Management solutions
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted