Business Analyst - Wakefield - 40-45k
Calling out to all Technical Business Analysts who would be interested in joining a super friendly and successful software house based in Wakefield..
Coming from a strong business analysis background you will be working with members of the team to gather and document user requirements for a variety of exciting software projects, assisting in writing proposals for customers and specifications for that designated Project Team.
This is an exciting Business Analyst role where you will ideally have:
- The ability to communicate well with non technical users and Developers alike
- Good business facing and stakeholder Management skills
- Previous experience of writing specifications
- Process Mapping experience - 'As is' and 'To be' process
- Knowledge of Website Development, Azure or Dynamics experience would be great but non essential
- Great salary
- Flexible working environment
- Regular stand Up Knowledge Shares
- Arcade Machines
- Government Pension
- Free Parking
Please apply for further details
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted