Market Data Procurement Lead -
(Trading, SAAS, Market Data subscriptions, infrastructure) -
I'm looking for a Sourcing Specialist for a leading hedge fund in London.
- Accountable for sourcing and contract negotiation of IT and Market Data
- The Senior IT Procurement Specialist role is responsible for undertaking and managing the day to day activities in pursuit of achieving the tasks set above
- Part of the GPG Group Procurement team
- Several years in IT procurement (especially Market Data subscriptions software, services and Infrastructure) preferably Financial service background
- Strong Software as a Service and or Niche Trading Vendors such as Trayport and ION -Openlink
- Commercial and contract specialist with significant procurement and vendor relationship management experience
- Strongest commercial management and negotiation skills required supporting IT in leading edge projects in a fast moving delivery focussed organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing at all levels
- Excellent Communication skills
- Leadership experience
Qualifications: candidates with have some of the following ...
Please apply now for a confidential discussion!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search