IT Procurement Specialist - Market Data Sourcing Specialist
(Trading, SAAS, Market Data subscriptions, infrastructure) -
I'm looking for Sourcing Specialist for a leading Hedge Fund in London.
- Accountable for sourcing and contract negotiation of IT and Market Data
- IT Procurement Specialist role is responsible for undertaking and managing the day to day activities in pursuit of achieving the tasks set above
- Part of the GPG Group Procurement team
- Support operating purchasing activities in an independent manner related to supplies and services for the team in certain categories of goods.
- Support the assigned categories of goods in an independent manner (including the complete handling of orders in the SAP-MM/SRM system through to the conclusion of the contract).
- Prepare, coordinate and perform tenders in an independent manner (incl. sealed-bid tenders)
- Operational Procurement GM&T UK
- Part of the GPG Group Procurement
Qualifications: candidates with have some of the following ...
- University Degree or similar education or CIPS (e.g. Diploma in procurement and supply)
- Several years in procurement
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Broad knowledge in procurement of services
Please apply now for a confidential discussion!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search