Web Analyst - Permanent - up to £45k - London
Our client, a fashion brand, are looking for a Web Analyst to join them on a permanent basis in London.
As a Web Analyst, you'll be responsible for owning and managing online analytics, working cross-functionally to optimise all websites and provide customers with the best possible journey driving conversion in all markets.
- Work within a team to create automated, actionable reports and dashboards in order to benchmark website/product performance against key KPIs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Set-up, configuration and ongoing maintenance of analytics tracking using - Google Tag Manager
- Analyse online customer behaviour using Google Analytics and other analytics tools such as Content Square to identify customer behaviour patterns and giving recommendations for enhancements
- Analyse current online marketing acquisition strategies and exploring new opportunities and/or new strategies
- Make recommendations for and run A/B tests providing actionable insights
- Work with your colleagues to educate and allow all relevant stakeholders to navigate the reports helping them to understand the significance and use of the data to support the business
- Experience within the E-Commerce industry
- Proven stakeholder management abilities
- An intuitive personality with an analytical mindset, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to manipulate large sets of data that can be communicated simply
- An expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other Google products
- A Google Analytics qualification (GAIQ) - desirable
- A working knowledge of SEO optimisation tools - desirable
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted